"TOOTHLESS WONDER" -SUDDENLY, I REALIZED I AM AN ENDANGERED SPECIES
THE STORY BEHIND THE SHIRT
Unforgettable T-SHIRT designs by an unforgettable name-goophicugraphicus. Eighteen different collections-"Suddenly, I Realized I am An Endangered Species" is in the Hysterical Collection. Designs help you to ponder, think, smile or laugh. START YOUR COLLECTION NOW! 15% discount - new newsletter subscribers.
Perhaps the strangest event to ever occur during a time of the Coronavirus crisis is the hoarding of toilet paper. Toilet paper disappeared first. Paper towels and hand cleaner followed. Suddenly people realized there is no need for toilet paper if you have no food. So beans and rice disappeared off the shelves. Then it was canned beans, eggs and canned meat. Bread disappeared. Then flour vanished. Baking yeast disappeared. The irony of the whole mess is that all the people that hoarded beans and rice very likely, very rarely, even ate beans and rice.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping