STIFLE VERY FAKE NEWS
THE STORY BEHIND THE SHIRT
A shirt for those that are really tired of fake news.
Mr. Surly surely is clueless. They say it takes more muscles to frown than to smile. His muscles are well developed. We all know people that seldom smile. Maybe Mr. Surly will make them smile. Then there are those that smile to cover up their real intentions.
DEFINITION OF SURLY:
1. churlishly rude or bad-tempered.
2. unfriendly or hostile, menacingly irritable.
3. dark or dismal, threatening.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping