STIFLE VERY FAKE NEWS
THE STORY BEHIND THE SHIRT
A shirt for those that are really tired of fake news.
Mr. Surly surely is clueless. They say it takes more muscles to frown than to smile. His muscles are well developed. We all know people that seldom smile. Maybe Mr. Surly will make them smile. Then there are those that smile to cover up their real intentions.
DEFINITION OF SURLY:
1. churlishly rude or bad-tempered.
2. unfriendly or hostile, menacingly irritable.
3. dark or dismal, threatening.A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel.
• 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
• Classic fit
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband, with spandex
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs and waistband