HAVE A NICE DAY
THE STORY BEHIND THE SHIRT
Call this a "facial antonym". A face that is the complete opposite of the words.
Sometimes saying "have a nice day" is something we would like to say sarcastically to those who made our day miserable. But we have more character than they and keep our mouth shut. Of course, Mr. Surly has no such restraintMR. SURLY is the tool to poke a finger in the "eye" of human nature. The upside, the downside, the dark side and the silly side.
Mr. Surly surely is clueless. They say it takes more muscles to frown than to smile. His muscles are well developed. We all know people that seldom smile. Maybe Mr. Surly will make them smile. Then there are those that smile to cover up their real intentions.
DEFINITION OF SURLY:
1. churlishly rude or bad-tempered.
2. unfriendly or hostile, menacingly irritable.
3. dark or dismal, threatening.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• BELLA+CANVAS 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (heather colors contain polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping