PLAYDOUGH -NEVER LET EVIL MOLD YOU
THE STORY BEHIND THE SHIRT
Playdough is an unknown philosopher from the past. He realized very early as a child that clay was very easily moldable, playing with it for hours. One of his descendants in the 20th Century reinvented this ancient habit of playing with clay and became a multimillionaire.
Everyone needs a cozy go-to hoodie to curl up in, so go for one that's soft, smooth, and stylish. It's the perfect choice for cooler evenings!
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Mexico, or Nicaragua