I AM SPARTACUS (back)
THE STORY BEHIND THE SWEATSHIRT
The famous phrase from the movie "Spartacus". Thanks to a politician, the phrase is popular again. Mr. Surly makes the perfect "I am Spartacus" candidate.
MR. SURLY is the tool to poke a finger in the "eye" of human nature. The upside, the downside, the dark side and the silly side.
Mr. Surly surely is clueless. They say it takes more muscles to frown than to smile. His muscles are well developed. We all know people that seldom smile. Maybe Mr. Surly will make them smile. Then there are those that smile to cover up their real intentions.
DEFINITION OF SURLY:
1. churlishly rude or bad-tempered.
2. unfriendly or hostile, menacingly irritable.
3. dark or dismal, threatening.A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel.
• 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
• Classic fit
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband, with spandex
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs and waistband