HAVE A NICE DAY (back)
THE STORY BEHIND THE SHIRT
Call this a "facial antonym". A face that is the complete opposite of the words.
Sometimes saying "have a nice day" is something we would like to say sarcastically to those who made our day miserable. But we have more character than they and keep our mouth shut. Of course, Mr. Surly has no such restraint
DEFINITION OF SURLY:
1. churlishly rude or bad-tempered.
2. unfriendly or hostile, menacingly irritable.
3. dark or dismal, threatening.A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel.
• 8.0 oz., 50/50 cotton/polyester
• Classic fit
• Reduced pilling and softer air-jet spun yarn
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband, with spandex
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs and waistband